Sunday, November 16, 2008

Huge pictures

I have no idea why the last two pictures I have put on this blog have turned out so HUGE. Just to let you know, I didn't delebrately make the pictures that big. They just decided to grow themselves. I'm just hoping that future pictures turn out smaller. Large pictures bug me. Actually, the large pictures don't bug me. It is just the REALLY large pictures like the one on the previous post that bug me.

Do they bug you? Does anyone know how to shrink random pictures that just decide to have growth spurts right here on my blog?

Okay. I will stop rambling right now. Maybe I'll stop. I don't know. I'm procrastionating on the Spanish test I have to study for. Guess I better go study so I don't fail the thing. Maybe all my blog pictures will shrink in the meantime. I hope so

1 comment:

triblog carol said...

I wish you success in your quest to get on the cross country team with a sub 22. I'd be thrilled to get a sub 24 5k!

Regarding pictures...did you try clicking the corner and dragging it to shrink it?

One problem with using images from the web, rather than from uploading from your computer, is that blogspot does not actually shrink them in that upload tool. So, maybe try saving that image to your desktop, then uploading it to blogspot. That will force the resize.

Hope that helps! Carol (keyone on BT)