Thursday, May 1, 2008

54 things about me


Wow! I can actually make the text size bigger on this blog so that you can actually see what I am writing! (sorry, as you can tell- I'm new at this whole blogging thing) In case this type size runs exactly the same as all my previous posts, consider me retarded.

In case you are woundering who the heck's blog you have been reading for I- don't-know-how-long, here are a few things about me:

1. My middle name's Marie.

2. I have lived in California, Florida, and Ohio.

3. I only lived in California untill I was about a year old

4. I lived in Florida from when I was a year old untill I was eleven.

5. I now live in Ohio

6. Guess which one I liked the best? (hint: It's not Ohio)

7. I liked living in Florida the best because of the warm weather, that I had a whole bunch of family up there, and that we lived in a suburb.

8. Living in the suburb meant it would only take about 5 minutes to get to the mall.

9. I now live in the middle of nowhere.

10. The country roads, however, make for great bicycling and running routes.

11. I now live about a 20 minute drive from the nearest mall.

12. I love to shop.

13. My favorite store is Hollister.

14. I have a dog( a Shitzu) and a bird (a Cockitil).

15. The dog is named Sake and the bird is named Pretty Boy.

16. The bird makes lots of annoying screetches, and drives me crazy!

17. I'm an only child.

18. I'm a vegitarian. (but am not sure if I spelled "vegitarian" right)

19. I have been a vegitarian for over 4 years.

20. Amy's Organic TV dinners are my favorite.

21. I'm also addicted to Pop-Tarts and flavored water.

22. My favorite music is rock.

23. My favorite band is Nine Inch Nails.

24. I was born cross-eyed

25. I had an operation when I was a little kid and am not cross-eyed any more.

26. I still had (and have) lots of other eye issues though.

27. I wore an eye patch untill I was 7.

28. I still wear glasses and contacts.

29. I have a lazy eye and astigmatism (not sure if I spelled "astigmatism" right either)

30. Believe it or not, in 8th grade I actually qualified for the first round of the school spelling bee.

31. There was about 40 people there out of 200 in our grade.

32. I qualified only because for the round to see who got in the spelling bee, you could write words down on paper and erase if you made a mistake.

33. In the first round of the spelling bee, I missed because I got nervous and spelled "sundae" wrong.

34. In that round, you couldn't write words down on paper.

35. I get nervous a lot.

36. I am extremly shy. It is always the first thing people notice about me.

37. If you met me, you would notice it too.

38. My life time dream is to do an Ironman riathlon.

39. I have wanted to do an Ironman triathlon since I was 11 years old.

40. I have wanted to do any sort of triathlon since I was 11 years old.

41. I am doing my 4th triathlon this weekend at OSU (as you may know).

42. Swimming's my favorite part of a triathlon (as you can tell by my user name "Swimming Rose")

43. Once I start swimming, I feel like I can swim forever.

44. I love that feeling!

45. Distance is my favorite type of swimming. The longer the better!

46. I want to be some sort of doctor when I grow up.

47. I'm not sure what kind of doctor yet. I just want to be a doctor.

48. When I was 5 years old, I cracked my head open on a coffee table and needed five stitches.

49. I am a horrible singer.

50. I can bend my thumb all the way back to my wrist.

51. It is 6:32 P.M. right now.

52. Only 3 more days untill the OSU triathlon.

53. I am very excited.

54. I can't think of anything else to say.

No comments: