Friday, May 2, 2008

Participation lists for the OSU sprint triathlon are up!


Haha. Isn't that picture awesome!
I am already extremly excited for this triathlon. Out of 248 participants, I am the only one in my age group. Yeah! Definate trophy for me!

I already won 2 trophies out of three of the triathlons I have participated in. This is because there are so few people in my age group. Now I will most likely add a third to my collection. You would think I'm actually good at triathlons. I'm actually not. It takes me over 2 hours to finish a sprint distance triathlon. Oh well, at least by winning a trophy I will look fast!

We leave for Colombus at 6:30 A.M. tomorrow morning for a 9:00 tour of OSU. I most likely won't be writing in here tomorrow, unless the hotel I'm staying in has internet acess.

See you after becoming a triathlon finisher for the 4th time!

Wish me luck...

No comments: