Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Summer time


The weather so far this month has been very annoying! Today, the highs were only in the 50s. It is May. I really wish it would warm up.

On the other hand, there are only 15 days left of school (including final exams) ; however,

I don't get to be a lifeguard like I wanted. I failed the lifeguarding class. There was a lifeguarding class I had to take that was two weeks long. I had to pass that class in order to be a certified lifeguard. There were tests periodically in that class, such as how to save someone who was drowning in a certain way.

Apparently I wasn't saving people the way the instructer wanted me to. Instead of explaining things to me ,however, the instructer failed me and made me drop the whole class.

Oh well. Since I am not going to be a lifeguard this summer, more time will be left to workout. I would like to increase my training to about 2 hours a day this summer. That would really get me into shape and reaqdy to race my first olympic distance triathlon!

No comments: