Friday, May 16, 2008

Wow! This is amazing!


This person swam 100 X 100 on the 100. That means she swam 4 lengths of the pool (a 100) 100 times, swimming each 100 in 100 seconds (a minute and 40 seconds) Wow! I want to do that someday.

As you may already know, distance swimming is my favorite thing ever. I swam in a swim-a-thon about a month ago for my swim team. We swam a 5000 yard straight swim. Everybody hated it except for me. I swam in the swim-a-thon both days it was offered instead of swimming it the one required day.

That swim-a-thon was only 5,000 yards. I can not even imagine swimming 10,000 yards! I felt tired after the 5,000. I can especially not imagine swimming them on 100 seconds each. It takes me 2 minutes to swim a 100, unless I am sprinting it. I wouldn't be able to sprint for an entire 10,000.

I really admire what that lady did. Untill this point, I didn't even think you could swim 10,000 yards in a single workout.

In other exciting news, I only have to take 4 of my final exams out of 7 classes. This is because 2 of my classes are art classes. We are doing a final project in each of these classes instead of a seprate final exam we have to go to school on exam week to take.

I also get to exempt one exam from a class that I have an "A" in. I was thinking about exempting math. That math exam is going to require a lot of studing. Pre-Calculus is pretty tough! I probably won't be able to exempt math, however, since I got a "C" on the test
I stuidied over 2 HOURS for. My grade in that class is about an "A-" right now. You need a solid "A" in order to exempt. Oh well. I will probably exempt American-History, since that exam will require a lot of studying as well.

13 days left of school :)

P.S. If none of my posts where I complain about the computer and format of the blog make sense, it is because I changed the format of my blog. I used to have a hard-to-read blue background for this blog. I have changed my background to a pretty pink-and-white. This blog format looks so much better! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can ignore this post.

No comments: