Sunday, July 6, 2008

Intresting Google Searches



My blog has a neat tool that allows me to see how many people are visiting my blog. It also shows what websites they were visiting as they got referred to my blog. It also tells me the Google searches that people make to arrive here.

Here are some of the searches that people have made. There's nothng wrong with these searches, I am just woundering what was going through people's minds as they made them!

"Doing an olympic distance triathlon in 13 weeks"- Someone has a good goal. I hope to finish an olympic within 13 weeks myself.

"Cockitil sounds"- My bird makes plenty of sounds. "SCREECH!!!", being the most common.

"triathon" + "two swim suits"- Those things go together very well, especially if you are scatter-brained like me and forget one swim suit. You would always have a back up!

triathlons why- "Why not?", is my only reply.

P.S. If you are one of these Google-searching people who took the time to visit my blog, thanks for stopping by. For whatever reason you came here, I hope you found what you were looking for!

No comments: