Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ready to race!



Last running race: A 5K in the middle of December (In the middle of a blizzard! It was fun!).
Last triathlon: The OSU triathlon on May 4th.
Last swim meet: June 8th.
Last race of any kind: An open water swim race on June 28th I DNF'ed because I couldn't stand the cold.

As you can tell, it has been a long time since I last raced. It has been almost two months since my last swim race, and almost four since my last triathlon!

The whole summer I have done nothing but train, train, train. I have had some fun times involving great workouts and huge impovements on my fitness level; however, I am ready to race!

Just 11 days untill my first olympic distance triathlon!!!

I am so pumped!

2 comments:

Crackhead said...

You go girl! Keep the energy--you'll have a great race!

Tri-ing Rose said...

Thanks for the encouragent! I hope I have a great race :)