Monday, June 30, 2008

Just an edit

Just as an edit, I have mentioned my 2008 training totals in a previous post. Here they are again:

2008 totals
Bike: 18h 18m 51s - 16.4 Mi
Run: 29h 26m 04s - 68.5 Mi
Swim: 140h 13m - 65275 Yd
Strength: 4h 43m
Yoga: 6h 00m

You may notice the distances look very low for the amount of time I had been training.

Just as an explination so that you don't think I have replaced Mr. Snail:



The workout distances were only from the workouts where I actually recorded distance. In all of my workouts, I record time, but only in some workouts do I record distance. This is usally because I don't have accuratly measured courses to track distance. Sometimes (such in swimming) I don't want to count every lap I swim, especially when a coach is designing the workout (and I don't have to worry about designing my own).

So in short, I am not Mr.Snail (Mr. Snail just gave a huge sigh of reilef). Those distances are only from a couple of workouts- not all of them!

Whew! Okay. Over and out!

No comments: