Monday, June 2, 2008

One exam down...three to go

I took my English final today. It was pretty easy except for a section of random quotes characters said in The Great Gatsby. Some of the quotes I don't even remember seeing before. Most of the questions, however, were over plot details and things from other units we studied in English. I think I did pretty well on those sections.

All I have left to take is Spanish, which I am taking tomorrow and am already done studying for. My last two finals will be on Wednesday. I will be taking Biology and American Studies. American Studies will probably be my hardest final, if only for the amount of studying I will have to do.

Then after Wednesday, I am done with school for the year and have three whole months of summer! I can't wait. Only 2 days of school left!

As for my workouts, yesterday I swam 3 miles. I can't belive I am saying this- but that workout is starting to become old news. It dosn't even feel long anymore. I wounder what I can do this summer to challange myself in the pool? I am thinking of adding some speed workouts. I am SO slow and would really like to be able to go faster.

My two-a-day workouts that I am doing this summer are also starting next monday. I am thinking of doing two-a-day workouts on Monday-Thursday, resting on Friday, and doing some longer workouts on the weekends. I don't know yet. All I know is that I am extremly ready to start training for a half marathon and an Olymplc-distance triathlon this summer!

Speaking of summer, here are my results from a flip-flop test:



What Your Flip Flops Say About You



You are an outdoorsy person. You feel most comfortable in nature.

Beautiful scenery and good weather always brighten up your day.



Being outside allows you to feel calm and connected to the world.

Problems don't seem so big when you realize how small you are in the scheme of things.



Your ideal warm weather place: Costa Rica


Happy almost Summer everyone!

No comments: