Thursday, April 17, 2008

Creepy


I just had some online pervert add me as a friend on facebook. I cllicked "yes" on the friend request, not knowing that it was a pervert. I quickly realized it was a perv however, when I saw pictures of penises on his profile page. Also, his name didn't sound famillar and neither did the names of his friends displayed on his profile.


The only reason I cliked "yes" on the "add to friends request" was because usally, if I don't recognize someone's name, I will remember them onece I see a picture of them, and what school they go to. In his profile, there was no picture of him or his school. Only pictures of penises.


I quickly clicked "remove from friends" button on Facebook and was more then a little weirded out. If there are any pervs looking at this blog, please get the fuck off here.


In other news, my swim team is having a swim-a-thon both tommorrow and Sunday. What this means is instead of regular practice, we get to see how many laps we get to swim in 2 hours!!!! I am very excited because I love distance swiimming.


There are two days we can swim in the swim-a-thon and we have the option of swimming either day. I am ovbiously swimming both days because why wouldn't I? I LOVE distance swimming and am very excited for the swim-a-thon(s) !!!!!

No comments: