Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I finally got images to load! (I'm just not very good at figuring out how to move them)



Yesterday, I did not swim, but I ran. My parents couldn't take me to swim practice because they had to do taxes. Since I couldn't go to swim practice, I ran outside instead.

It was pretty chilly outsde, only about 45 degrees. Right now it is only about 55 degrees outsde. I am getting very annoyed with all this cold weather. It is the middle of April already!

Anyway, the run was pretty nice. I ran for about an hour, and the cool air felt nice when I was running. I kind of hurt a muscle at the top of my leg when I was running, however. It is still a little sore today but it is getting better. I have pancke-flat feet so I tend to injure myself a lot when I run. I never get very serious injuries. Just small, annoying ones.


P.S. I finally got images to load on to my blog. I think I am finallly starting to get the hang of this. All I need to learn how to do now is move images where ever I want them on my blog post.

No comments: