Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Yoga confilct is resolved


I am loving the warm weather here today! 76 degrees! Yesterday I finally made it to yoga practice for swim team. We normally do yoga once a week, but there were conflicts about finding an appropriate room to do the yoga in (most of the rec rooms are being used for other things such as aerobics classes at the time we need them for yoga).

First, the yoga was scheduled for Mondays at 7:30 PM. Then, it switched to Tuesdays at 7:00 PM. Later, it switched to Wednesdays at 7:00 PM. FINALLY, it switched back to Tuesdays at 7:00 PM. I kept getting confused, as you would imagine, and showed up for yoga class on the wrong day.

I also showed up half an hour late on days there actually was yoga class. This was because I did not know of the change, and swim practice starts normally at 7:30. I would show up at 7:30 for normal swim practice and end up missing yoga. As you can tell, I was glad to finally make yoga class this week.

I can tell that this week will be a big workout week. Normaly, on Wednesdays after working out 3 days in a row, I would be exhausted and would have to take the night off. Today, I feel energetic enough to go to swim practice. I am only planning on taking one day off this week. I hope to get as much, if not more, training time this week than last week!

No comments: