Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good morning!

Yes..It's 10:24 A.M. on a Thursday. I should be in school right now. Don't tell anyone! I missed today because we had a 3 hour play in the afternoon that I didn't feel like sittling through. I only missed one other day this semester so it is not like it counts for anything. I really didn't feel like sitting through one of those plays. The plays are normally 2 hours, which already feels like an enternity. I really do not want to sit through 3 hours!

I swam for an hour yesterday. It would have been more, but my coach got really angry at some people. he stopped practice to give a 20 minute speech on why the whole team wasn't taking swimming seriously enough. He must have been really upset because my swim coach is normally a very easy going, nice guy. I have never seen him yell like that before. I am definatly going to work a million times harder then I already have been working because I do not want him to get mad again!

I am planning to do an Independent-Tri this weekend perhaps. It would probably be a duathlon.that I would do it after a swim workout. I would make it about an hour. Since i am oh-so-very-slow, that would mean a 2 mile run/4 mile bike/ 1 mile run. Something along those lines. I'm not quite sure yet.

No comments: